Manage a personal block of business and contribute as a support actuary on larger accounts. You will provide guidance and supervision to junior staff.
- Manage client accounts and relationships
- Supervise junior staff
- Assist in training and team development
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Enrolled Actuary designation
- Seven to ten years of actuarial experience
- Knowledge of and experience with all aspects of Defined Benefit plans including funding and accounting requirements
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Client management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in and lead project teams
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of self-motivation
To apply for this job please visit www2.pcrecruiter.net.