Have You Had A Career Wellness Check?
Here’s how our career wellness check can help you…
People who are actively concerned about their health don’t wait until they’re sick to go to the doctor. They take an active role in their health and undergo a wellness check.
Why wouldn’t you do the same for your career? Weaver Partners offers a free career wellness check for professionals looking for an assessment on their professional direction.
You don’t have to wait until you are actively looking for a job, either. Our 100 percent confidential career wellness check can simply serve as a resource to ensure you’re on the right track.
What We’ll Evaluate
- Strengths, competencies, developmental goals, personality and ideal cultural fit.
- Professional and career goals.
- Competitive awareness and the market landscape.
- Whether you are on the right path for meeting your goals.
- Geographic preferences. (Do you want to do what you do in a mountain town, or ocean town?)
- Cultural preferences. (Would you be looking for work from home, or a laid back work environment?)
- Resume and interview consultations.
A Career Wellness Check Will Open Your Options
The people we help with our career evaluations tend to be the people who stay ahead. They’re the ones who take the time to assess where they are in the larger market landscape. They may not be actively seeking new work in the moment, but they recognize opportunities when they arise.
It may be time to evaluate whether your strengths and competencies align with your goals. It may be time to look at how to make that next career step. A career wellness check may be the perfect incentive for a more fulfilling professional life.
No matter where you are in your career, we’d love to help.