- Provide first-class service to our clients through effective, efficient and proactive account management on a daily basis.
- Serve as the single point of contact for top clients and be able to prioritize duties to their specific daily needs.
- Provide effective and timely problem resolution management.
- Responds to escalated client issues and communicates resolution.
- Provides direction to internal departments regarding process changes, plan changes, billing, etc.
- Assist in the renewal process, technically, analytically and creatively.
- Keep the client informed to all the day to day changes, billing or enrollment issues, compliance information, etc.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on the Service Contract Act and the Davis Bacon Act.
- Assists in the renewal/open enrollment process and all activities with the client, vendors, and internal departments.
- Be able to function as a daily contact/liaison between the broker/employer and the insurer.
- Individuals may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
- Maintain positive relationships with brokers and clients to ensure retention and business growth.
To apply for this job please visit www2.pcrecruiter.net.